See RLI Ins. Co. v. Indian River School Dist., No.05-858, 2007 WL 3112417 (D.Del. Oct. 23, 2007).
Search the Site
- Featured- Literature & the Arts
- For Trial Lawyers
- Legal Ethics & Professionalism
- Literature & the Arts
- What's New in Class Action Law?
- What's New in E-Discovery and Spoliation?
- What's New in ERISA Litigation?
- What's New in Product Liability Law?
- What's New in the BP Oil Spill Litigation
- What's New in the Courts
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Rejects Traffic Cam Class’ Argument That Retention of Fines Constitutes a “Taking”
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Rejects CAFA Jurisdiction over an Ida-Related Class Action against Entergy
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Finds Insurance Coverage for Product Liability Suit Not Triggered by News Reports of the Incident