See RLI Ins. Co. v. Indian River School Dist., No.05-858, 2007 WL 3112417 (D.Del. Oct. 23, 2007).
Search the Site
- Featured- Literature & the Arts
- For Trial Lawyers
- Legal Ethics & Professionalism
- Literature & the Arts
- What's New in Class Action Law?
- What's New in E-Discovery and Spoliation?
- What's New in ERISA Litigation?
- What's New in Product Liability Law?
- What's New in the BP Oil Spill Litigation
- What's New in the Courts
- U.S. Third Circuit Throws Out J&J’s Attempt to Discharge TALC Liability thru “Texas Two-Step”
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Affirms Dismissal of Class Allegations in Deceptive Advertising Case
- U.S. Ninth Circuit, En Banc, Affirms Nationwide Class Certification in Antitrust Case, Despite Challenges to Statistical Regression Model and the Article III Standing of Some Purchasers