It's No Mere Blog.
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Enforces Anti-Assignment Provision to Dismiss Provider’s Claim for Benefits from Plan for Lack of Standing
- U.S. Third Circuit Grants Rehearing En Banc to Consider Whether Amazon Can Be Held Liable for Defective Product Sold by Third Party on Amazon.com
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Finds Investors Have Article III Standing to Sue Investment Advisors Directly for Purchase of Overvalued Delaware Hedge Funds
- Briefing and Arguing Motions
- Pharmacy Not Liable under Texas Law for Providing Wrong Medication Leading to Auto Crash