It's No Mere Blog.
- Pharmacy Not Liable under Texas Law for Providing Wrong Medication Leading to Auto Crash
- New York State Bar Association Updates Guidelines with respect to Social Media
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Affirms Dismissal of Claim for Benefits as Untimely after “Clear Repudiation” by Administrator
- ABA Issues Formal Opinion Regarding Responsibilities of Successor Counsel when Originally Retained Counsel is Discharged in a Contingent Fee Situation
- U.S. Fifth Circuit, applying Texas Law, Dismisses Death Case against Phone Provider for Failed 9-1-1 Service