It's No Mere Blog.
- U.S. Second Circuit Court of Appeals Affirms Sanctions Imposed Against Copyright Troll July 29, 2021
- Tennessee Board of Professional Responsibility Censures Attorney for Disclosing Client Confidentiality in Response to an Unfavorable On-Line Review July 29, 2021
- Supreme Court of South Carolina Suspends Lawyer for Incendiary Facebook Post July 29, 2021
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Remands Challenge to Mandatory Participation in the Louisiana State Bar Association July 29, 2021
- Louisiana Supreme Court Adopts New Advertising Rules July 29, 2021
- U.S. Supreme Court Holds that the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act Only Applies to Those Who Obtain Information or Files From Sources to Which Their Access Does Not Extend – (and Not Those Who Simply Obtain Data from Sources to Which they Have Access for Improper or Unauthorized Purposes) July 29, 2021
- Dechert Lawyers Sanctioned $12,000 for Willfully Disobeying Court’s Order regarding the Presentation of Evidence during Closing Arguments in 3M Earplug Litigation Trial July 29, 2021