It's No Mere Blog.
- U.S. Supreme Court Reaffirms Wyeth Preemption Framework while Remanding Fosamax Failure-to-Warn Claims
- Florida Supreme Court Declines to Recuse Trial Court Judge Based on Facebook Friendship with One of the Attorneys Involved in the Case
- In Suit for Disability Benefits, the U.S. Fifth Circuit Reverses Dismissal and Remands on 510 Claims, 502(c) Claims, and to Consider Conflict of Interests re Benefits Claim
- Distinguishing from Ariana M, U.S. Fifth Circuit Affirms Insurance Company’s Denial of Surgery Under Very Low, Deferential Standard
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Affirms Rejection of Attorney’s Fee Award to Prevailing Party Where Litigation Appeared Manufactured to Generate Fees