It's No Mere Blog.
- U.S. Fifth Circuit, applying Texas Law, Dismisses Death Case against Phone Provider for Failed 9-1-1 Service
- U.S. Supreme Court Remands Dispute over Cy Pres Only Class Settlement for Further Consideration of Article III Standing
- U.S. Supreme Court Clarifies Strict Products Liability Standard for Failure to Warn Claims under the General Maritime Law
- U.S. Second Circuit Allows Home-State Defendant Removal Prior to Service and Finds Drug Claims Preempted
- U.S. Supreme Court Confirms that a Third-Party Defendant Named in a Counterclaim Cannot Remove under CAFA