See Miller v. Monumental Life, 502 F.3d 1245 (10th Cir. 2007).
Search the Site
- Featured- Literature & the Arts
- For Trial Lawyers
- Legal Ethics & Professionalism
- Literature & the Arts
- What's New in Class Action Law?
- What's New in E-Discovery and Spoliation?
- What's New in ERISA Litigation?
- What's New in Product Liability Law?
- What's New in the BP Oil Spill Litigation
- What's New in the Courts
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Rejects Traffic Cam Class’ Argument That Retention of Fines Constitutes a “Taking”
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Rejects CAFA Jurisdiction over an Ida-Related Class Action against Entergy
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Finds Insurance Coverage for Product Liability Suit Not Triggered by News Reports of the Incident