Braud v. Transport Service Company of Illinois, 445 F.3d 801 (5th Cir. 2006).
Search the Site
- Featured- Literature & the Arts
- For Trial Lawyers
- Legal Ethics & Professionalism
- Literature & the Arts
- What's New in Class Action Law?
- What's New in E-Discovery and Spoliation?
- What's New in ERISA Litigation?
- What's New in Product Liability Law?
- What's New in the BP Oil Spill Litigation
- What's New in the Courts
- U.S. Third Circuit Throws Out J&J’s Attempt to Discharge TALC Liability thru “Texas Two-Step”
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Affirms Dismissal of Class Allegations in Deceptive Advertising Case
- U.S. Ninth Circuit, En Banc, Affirms Nationwide Class Certification in Antitrust Case, Despite Challenges to Statistical Regression Model and the Article III Standing of Some Purchasers